With a commitment to the training and development of families, Bramley Cluster offers volunteering opportunities and, sees this to be an important part of its work to help parents/ carers to progress into further education and employment.
Parent/ carers can volunteer in several ways including:
- Supporting groups for children aged 0-5
- Outreach activities to engage new families
- Becoming a breast feeding peer supporter
- Representing the views of parents on the Children's Centre Service Advisory Board
- Helping to organise and run activity days for families
Volunteers will be supported by staff within the Cluster and have access to free training.
To make an enquiry about possible volunteering opportunities within Bramley Cluster, complete the contact form below or call on 0113 386 2360.